These days ranking in google’s top positions is getting harder and harder.. I see a lot of threads on SEO and Blackhat forums about sites getting de-indexed, loosing rankings etc.. A lot of SEO strategies don’t work anymore since the last google’s algorithm update.
In mid 2009 since this day, most popular and successful strategy for ranking in top search engine positions were Link Wheels. There are some software’s like SENuke that utilized this strategy and automate almost 100% of the tasks for creating these link wheels.
But you know what? As of today STANDARD Link Wheels DON’T WORK ANYMORE!
Standard link wheels strategy means – simply creating a lot of web 2.0 properties, blogs etc, submitting spinned content to them and interlinking them all together and then linking them all to your money site. This kind of link wheels are called – CLOSED LOOP Link Wheel. Google is smart enough and can easily trace this kind of link wheels these days and won’t give you any boost in ranking.
If you post junk/duplicate/automatically generated not readable content on your money site (or if it is an auto blog with duplicate content) google can decide to de-index your site because of no quality and value to visitors. If it won’t de-index then I can guarantee you that it’ll be devalued and won’t have a second chance of ranking in tops in the future.
To show the rest of this post unlock the content below
Today I want to share my SEO method, which is 100% working and can’t be traced by big G. I’ve started using this method several years ago and it works like a charm!
Over 150 of my domains are ranking in Google’s top positions (many of them for very competitive keywords) and aren’t going anywhere..
I’ll discuss everything step-by-step.
First step is creating a good quality money site. In good quality I mean – nice design (seriously, people don’t like ugly websites. They’ll hit close button even if your site has the best content on the planet because it’s ugly with hardly visible text etc..). Your site MUST have at least 5 good quality 100% unique articles (I use 10 or more). In 100% unique I mean really unique articles written by qualified article writers. Again, these days google can trace spinned junk articles (they check for synonyms, words count etc.) and won’t give any value for them. Your site MUST have good inner linking structure. Your site MUST have good on site keyword optimization, html descriptions etc.
That’s all I can think of it right now.
Ohhh and btw, If you are using wordpress as your sites content management system, please don’t use post tags. These tags create duplicate pages, which google sees as duplicate content and won’t give any credit for them. If you still want to use tags, please use noindex and nofollow tags in html.
Second step is creating accounts on Blogspot.com, Squidoo.com and Hubpages.com. You’ll need to create separate accounts for each side of the diagram (if we break it to left, middle and right). So, that means you’ll need 3 blogspot accounts, 3 squidoo accounts and 3 hubpages accounts.
I’m creating these accounts by hand without using SENuke or similar software. Before creating second and third pack of these accounts don’t forget to delete cookies, temporary internet files etc. Also, I recommend using proxies to hide your real location and identity (I personally use VPN with a big selection of countries and ip pools).
After creating these accounts I login to each of them and update author bio, with 2-3 unique sentences. You can use html in author bio on these sites, and author bio links will be dofollow even on hubpages
Third step is creating accounts on Ezine articles, Go articles and Quality articles, We’ll need 4 Ezine articles accounts, 4 Go articles accounts and 1 account on Quality Articles. When registering second, third and fourth accounts don’t forget to clean browser cache (cookies etc.) and use proxies. Also use different names and addresses when creating these accounts.
Fourth step is creating accounts on social bookmarking sites. You’ll need 2 Spurl, 2 Digg, 2 Folkd, 2 Delicious, 1 Spotback and 1 Tagza accounts. Don’t forget to clear your browsers cache and change your ip when creating second accounts on these sites.
Fifth step – Ok, we are all set and ready to start utilizing this linking scheme. You’ll need 18 unique good quality articles to successfully accomplish this step.
I usually try to optimize these wheels for 2 keywords (but you can go for 3 or more), and in the end they’ll pass the link value to my money sites two keywords. Let’s talk a little more about this subject..
Let’s say we have a wordpress blog at the domain dogtrainingguide.com and our main keyword is “dog training“, and the second keyword is “dog training schools“. For dog training schools keyword we have a separate page on our website called let’s say dogtrainingguide.com/dog-training-schools-overview/ on which we have an article with title: “Dog Training Schools Overview” (Sometimes second keyword may be also on the main page). This way ~80% of backlinks coming to your main domain must use anchor text of the main keyword “dog training” – 20% is left for natural backlinks which will be with anchor texts like: http://dogtrainingguide.com, click here, visit this site, etc, etc..
The same rule applies to the page which you have optimized for keyword “dog training schools“, 75-80% of backlinks should use anchor text dog training schools, and 20-25% will be natural backlinks without keyword anchor text etc..
Ok, now let’s start building our links from the left side of the diagram.
Step by step guide:
1. Login to HubPages and submit your article (Don’t use any links yet!) We should wait for 1-2 days, before adding links. In this time google will index our page and hubpages page score will rise.
2. Login to Squidoo and submit your article, point one link with your main keyword anchor text to hubpages page url.
3. Now login to Blogspot and publish your article, and make a link with you main anchor text to your Squidoo lens.
4. Go to Ezine articles and submit your article for publishing. Point one link to your hubpages hub with your main keyword as anchor text. (Article review process takes 2-5 days)
5. Go to GoArticles and publish your article with a backlink to your Blogspot page (Don’t forget to use your main keyword as an anchor text).
6. Now go to Digg.com and bookmark your GoArticles article.
7. When Ezine article goes live, bookmark it at Spurl.
8. Create as many backlinks as you can to your Hubpages, Squidoo, Blogspot, Ezinearticles and Goarticles pages. Use scrapebox, xrumer or something like that if possible, if not use your hands. Try to randomize your backlinks anchor texts as much as you can. Like: dog training, dog training tips, dog training guide, dog training tricks etc…
Don’t spam your money page with backlinks yet!
Ok, I think you understand the principle.
9. Now go and repeat the same principle on the middle part of the diagram and use your second keyword.
10. Repeat the same procedure for the right side of the diagram and use your first (main) keyword.
11. Again, repeat the same steps for the bottom part of this diagram and use your main keyword.
Ok, you are almost done! Congratulations!
This whole process may take you 5-7 days the first time, but when you repeat it for several sites you’ll become a pro and will be able to complete this process in 3-4 days.
12. The last step… When your money site is fully indexed in big G, start backlinking it directly. Try to use your main keyword in 60-75% of cases when backlinking your main page.
Don’t stop on your main/index page only! Backlink all your inner pages with keywords you want to rank for.
P.S, You can create more wheels like in this method diagrams top side for your inner pages
I wish you luck! Now go and make some bucks =)